Ishihara Colour Text Book 14 plate
Ishiharas Color perception test charts are recognized internationally as highly reliable method of determining color deficiency. With normal color perception, the images and numbers will all be visible. Each color test plate in this hard bound.
- Book is specially printed to measure incrementally higher color sensitivity and specificity.
- Ishihara Test for Colour Blindness, 38 Plate Edition
- Popular and efficient test for red/green colour vision deficiency
- Quickly differentiates between congenital and acquired defects
- Choice of 38 plate, 24 plate, and 14 plate editions.